|Model No.||Power||Stationary & Rotary Cutter||Crushing chamber||Machine Dimensions ( L x W x H )|
|NPM – 2||1.5 kw||S: 3 pcs / R: 2 pcs||310 x 230 mm||900 x 450 x 1100 mm|
|NPM – 3||2.2 kw||S: 3 pcs / R: 2 pcs||315 x 315 mm||1100 x 500 x 1200 mm|
|NPM – 5||3.75 kw||S: 4 pcs / R: 3 pcs||310 x 420 mm||1200 x 550 x 1300 mm|
Specification data are subject to change without prior notice.
The low-speed granulator has paddle blades and staggered blades design. It is mainly used for granulating sprues or rejects fed by pickers or belt conveyors beside the molding machines. They feature low speed, high torque, low noise and dust level, excellent quality and performance.
- Taiwan-made slow speed motor features steady performance, long service life and high torque.
- Teeth cutters and cutting blades are integrally fitted in one cutting chamber. Staggered blades make the initial cutting and teeth cutters reduce the materials into desired size. Regrinds could be used with virgin materials.
- New-type inclined teeth cutter reduces the possibility of tress concentration, enhance bearing capacity and converts force direction so that cutter’s lifespan can be prolonged.
- Motor shaft and rotor shaft are connected by shaft coupling thus ensuring smooth cutting action and convenient motor replacement.
- When motor blockage occurs, the machine will alarm visibly and enable motor reverse running function. It resumes normal operation automatically after the trouble is clear.
- Compact in size and easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- The feeding box adopts stainless steel to ensure durability and non-pollution.
- Screenless design, well-proportioned size of regrinds and least amount of dusts. Regrinds could be used with virgin materials.