Mold Temperature Controller
Mold Temperature Controller – Oil Type
It applies oil to heating up and temperature maintenance of mold. High temperature oil from the mold is returned to the cooling tank and cooled by indirect cooling. Then it is pressured by the pump and sent to the heating tank and finally to the mold with a set temperature.
Oil Type Mold Temperature Controllers use oil as heating media to realize heat exchange. The advantages of the oil type are: 1) wide temperature control range, 2) excellent heat stability. For standard series, the heating temperature can reach a maximum of 200℃, while for high temperature series, it can reach 300℃.
Water type mold temperature controller is also available, please send us inquiry by e-mail.
- Control panel is separated from the machine body for heat insulation and long service time.
- P.I.D. multi-stage temperature control system can maintain a mold temperature with high accuracy and can save power up to 35%.
- There is complete set of multiple safety protection devices and abnormal performance indications, so as to make maintenance and repairment easy.
- Imported spare parts with durable time.
- Fast heating and cooling speed, with mold temperature accuracy of ±0.1℃．
- Unique heating design can be applied in variable conditions and performs well in energy saving.
- Pipe heaters adopt 304 stainless steel and have integration design, assuring less heat loss, even heating and durability.
- Automatic air-exhausting function once start-up.
To know more about the types of mold temperature controller and their pros and cons, please read this post:
Mold temperature controller, water type or oil type?
|Model No.||Heater Power||Cooling Capacity||Pump Power & Flow||Size & Weight|
|NTO – 06||6 KW||5400 Kcal / H||0.5 HP / 35 L / min||63.5 x 65 x 26 cm, 60 kgs|
|NTO – 09||9 KW||5400 Kcal / H||1 HP / 45 L / min||67 x 70 x 29 cm, 70 kgs|
|NTO – 12||12 KW||5400 Kcal / H||1 HP / 45 L / min||67 x 70 x 29 cm, 70 kgs|
|NTO – 24||24 KW||5400 Kcal / H||2 HP / 70 L / min||93 x 88 x 38 cm, 155 kgs|
|NTO – 06D||6 x 2 KW||10800 Kcal / H||0.5 x 2 HP / 35 L / min||63.5 x 65 x 52 cm, 110 kgs|
|NTO – 09D||9 x 2 KW||10800 Kcal / H||1 x 2 HP / 45 L / min||67 x 70 x 58 cm, 130 kgs|
|NTO – 12D||12 x 2 KW||10800 Kcal / H||1 x 2 HP / 45 L / min||93 x 88 x 38 cm, 155 kgs|
|NTO – 24D||24 x 2 KW||10800 Kcal / H||2 x 2 HP / 70 L / min||74 x 70 x 58 cm, 19o kgs|